Caring Hands & More Multi-Generational building will soon house a Child Development Center for 3 to 5 year old children. This Center will take advantage of the space shared with our Adult Day program to provide an intergenerational approach to learning. Benefits of this type of social interaction for children include:
- Social awareness for communicating with older people
- Positive attitudes toward aging and the elderly
- Mentoring and positive role models
- Someone to ‘play’ with
- An experience of community belonging
- Learning social skills in a nurturing environment
Our certified and dedicated staff will prepare students for school through cognitive, psychosocial and physical development-based learning. Early education is important and beneficial for any child attending as it gives the child a head start through social interactions. Children learn how the world around them works through play and communication.